1. Chris Brown - 'Wobble Up feat. Nicki Minaj & G-Eazy'
Recent hit from Mr. Brown featuring a sample from classic bounce track 'Monkey on Tha D$ck feat. Magnolia Shorty' by Legendary DJs.
2. Janet Jackson - 'Made For Now feat. Daddy Yankee'
This 2018 tune from the Rhythm Nation Goddess never fails to make me move my hips.
3. Jason Derulo - 'Swalla feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign'
The intro dancehall bassline gets screams of anticipation every time I play this.
4. Rihanna - 'Pon De Replay'
Drop this any time, any place, people will dance.
5. Aaliyah - 'Got To Give It Up feat. Slick Rick'
So many great Aaliyah songs but this cover of a Marvin Gaye classic is one of the grooviest.
6. Missy Elliott - 'Beep Me 911 feat. 702 & Magoo'
Again, so many Missy songs to play, but one of my personal favs is this from her 'Supa Dupa Fly' debut, featuring unmistakable high notes from 702's Meelah.
7. Janelle Monáe - 'Q.U.E.E.N. feat. Erykah Badu'
Bringing a little funk to the party, it's Janelle and Erykah's dope 2013 collaboration.
8. Amerie - '1 Thing feat. Eve' Woah-oh-woah-oh!
This party track never gets old, especially with guest rap from rap legend Eve.
9. Kelly Rowland - 'Like This feat. Eve'
Big Kelly fan here, this bumpy track will light a flame on any dance floor.
10. Blu Cantrell - 'Breathe feat. Sean Paul'
She never released much music but the ones she did, really stuck, like this forever classic that always breathes life into the club
ToyBox is Saturday, March 7th from 9pm. Go to events on the homepage for free entry b4 11pm.